We’ve had the recent good fortune of being nominated (and, therefore, given) another award!! Thanks to foodstories for nominating us for the Illuminating Blogger Award! Oh that’s right, because we provide illuminating information to all you readers.😉
As a token of our appreciation, we’ll share with you this random tidbit about ravingmadscientists:
- We don’t know when or how, but both Annie and I vow to spend a significant chunk of our lives living in England. We are anglophiles, as you well know, and feel life would not be complete without the experience of living among the Brits for at least a year or two.
And, of course, we have to share the wealth by nominating a few other bloggers who illuminate the blogosphere:
- The wuc – even though posting has been scarce this year, this Aussie chick couldn’t be wittier, or more clever, or more entertaining, and her genius plays on words and sharp pop culture references make us green with envy for not having thought of them first! (While we’re laughing our buns off, that is.)
- And our fave girl SJ over at booksnobbery whose blog is not only funny and smart but also provides the vital function of reviewing books so that we don’t have to read them all! Being the devout book lovers that we are here at rms, we admire her devotion to sharing her reading experiences with the masses.
- And, though we don’t post often enough about food, we do love to eat and talk about the food we love to eat, so we’re nominating the best amateur ranting chef this side of the Mississippi for his devotion to food and cooking. And keeping us continuously hungry!
- And, finally, we also nominate onegirlgeek for giving all of us geeks a place to learn and gush about our nerdly obsessions!
And thanks to all of you, dear readers, for reading our rantings and ravings. We do try to provide useful information or, if nothing else, at least to entertain.
~Nikki & Annie